Why Hire a Google Ads Consultant?
Did you know that 33% of mobile ad spends goes to Google?
Google Ad Revenue was $54.48 Billion in Q3 2022. The largest search engine platform Google has the largest market share 83.84%. With such a large user base, the brand encourages to invest in running Google Ads.
Google Ad provides a great opportunity to gain awareness and generate conversions. But not everything can be managed by the companies themselves. This is why they need to appoint a Google Ad Consultant.
Let us read more about Google Ads and Google Ad Consultants.
What are Google Ads?
Google Ads, previously known as Google AdWords, is an online advertising platform developed by Google. It allows businesses to display ads on Google’s search engine result pages and websites and mobile apps that are part of the Google Network.
Advertisers can create text, display, video, and shopping ads and bid for ad placement based on keywords, target audience, and other factors. The ads are designed to reach potential customers and drive traffic to the advertiser’s website. Google Ads operates on a pay-per-click model, where the advertiser pays only when a user clicks on their ad.
63% clicked on Google Ads as confirmed in Hubspot’s Annual State of Marketing Report.
Who is a Google Ads Consultant?
A Google Ads consultant specializes in helping businesses navigate the Google Ads platform and create effective online advertising campaigns.
- They offer expertise in keyword research, ad copywriting, targeting, bidding strategies, and conversion optimization.
- The role of a Google Ads consultant is to provide guidance and support to businesses looking to use Google Ads to reach their marketing and sales goals.
- They work with clients to understand their needs, goals, and target audience and then help them create, implement, and manage campaigns that are optimized for performance.
- The end goal of a Google Ads consultant is to help businesses maximise the return on investment from their advertising spend on the Google Ads platform.
What does a Google Ads Consultant do?
A Google Ads consultant is responsible for helping businesses effectively use the Google Ads platform to reach their advertising goals. They perform the following tasks:
- Assessing client needs: Understanding the client’s business goals, target audience, and budget to create a customized advertising strategy.
- Keyword research: Identifying relevant keywords that can be used to target potential customers through Google Ads.
- Ad creation: Writing compelling ad copy and designing eye-catching ads to drive clicks and conversions.
- Campaign management: Setting up and managing Google Ads campaigns, including targeting options, bidding strategies, and budget allocation.
- Performance tracking: Monitoring campaign performance and making adjustments to optimize for better results.
- Reporting and analysis: Providing clients with regular reports on campaign performance and making data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Ongoing optimization: Continuously refining and optimizing campaigns to ensure the best possible return on investment.
The role of a Google Ads consultant is to help businesses succeed with their advertising efforts on the Google Ads platform. They offer expert guidance, support, and insights to help clients achieve their marketing and sales goals.
Read: Benefits of Google Ads.
Why You Should Use Google Ads?
There are several reasons why businesses should consider using Google Ads:
Reach a large audience:
With billions of searches conducted on Google daily, businesses can reach a vast and diverse audience. Reaching a large audience with Google Ads can be achieved through the following steps:
- Keyword research: Identifying keywords relevant to your business and frequently searched for by your target audience. This will help you reach users actively searching for products or services like yours.
- Targeting options: Utilizing Google Ads targeting options, such as demographics, interests, and geographic location, to reach a specific audience. This allows you to show your ads to people more likely to be interested in your business.
- Ad placement: Place your ads on relevant websites and apps within the Google Display Network, which can help increase visibility and reach a larger audience.
- Remarketing: Using Google Ads remarketing to show ads to people who have already interacted with your business, such as visiting your website. This can help increase brand awareness and drive repeat business.
- Bidding strategies: Setting up bidding strategies that can help increase visibility and reach a larger audience, such as maximizing clicks or targeting cost-per-acquisition.
- Campaign budget: Allocating a sufficient budget to your Google Ads campaigns to ensure that your ads are being shown to a large audience.
Google Ads allows businesses to target specific groups of users based on demographic, geographic, and behavioral factors, ensuring that their ads reach the right people. Choosing targeted advertising with Google Ads involves several steps:
- Define your target audience: Determine who your ideal customer is, their age, location, interests, and behaviors. This information will help you to create a targeted advertising campaign.
- Use demographics targeting: You can target specific age groups, genders, parental status, and household income levels to reach your desired audience.
- Location targeting: Show your ads to people in specific countries, regions, cities, or postal codes.
- Keyword targeting: Use keywords relevant to your business that your target audience is likely to search for. This will help ensure that your ads are being shown to users looking for products or services like yours.
- Interest targeting: Show your ads to users who have shown an interest in specific topics or categories, such as sports, travel, or technology.
- Remarketing: Show your ads to people who have previously interacted with your business, such as visiting your website or engaging with your ads.
- Custom affinity audiences: Create custom audiences based on the topics and interests of users who are likely to be interested in your business.
Google Ads operates on a pay-per-click model, meaning businesses only pay when someone clicks on their ad. This makes it a cost-effective way to drive targeted traffic to a website. Google Ads is cost-effective for several reasons:
- Pay-per-click model: Google Ads operates on a pay-per-click (PPC) model, meaning businesses only pay when someone clicks on their ad. This means that companies are not paying for impressions or views of their ads but only for actual clicks that drive traffic to their website.
- Bid management: Google Ads allows businesses to set bids for specific keywords, so they only pay the amount they are willing to pay when someone clicks on their ad. This helps companies to control their advertising spend and keep costs low.
- Detailed reporting: Google Ads provides detailed reporting and tracking, allowing businesses to see how their campaigns perform and make data-driven decisions to improve results. This helps companies maximize their investment return and optimize their advertising spending.
- Flexibility: Google Ads is highly customizable, allowing businesses to adjust their campaigns to meet their specific needs and goals. This helps companies minimize waste and ensure that their advertising spend goes towards their most effective campaigns.
- Large audience: With billions of searches conducted on Google daily, businesses can reach a vast and diverse audience. This allows them to get a large audience without having to spend a lot of money on advertising.
Google Ads provides detailed reporting and tracking, so businesses can see how their campaigns perform and make data-driven decisions to improve outcomes. Google Ads provides a range of measurable results, including:
- Impressions: The number of times your ad has been shown to users.
- Clicks: The number of times users have clicked on your ad.
- Click-through rate (CTR): The ratio of clicks to impressions, expressed as a percentage. CTR is a good indicator of your ads’ performance and helps you determine how well your ads resonate with your target audience.
- Cost-per-click (CPC): The average cost you pay for each click on your ad.
- Conversion rate: The percentage of clicks that result in a desired action, such as making a purchase, filling out a form, or signing up for a newsletter.
- Cost-per-acquisition (CPA): The average cost you pay for each conversion.
- Return on ad spend (ROAS): The return you receive on your advertising investment, expressed as a ratio or percentage.
- Bounce rate: The percentage of visitors who leave your website after only viewing one page.
- Time on site: The average time visitors spend on your website.
Google Ads is highly customizable, allowing businesses to adjust their campaigns to meet their specific needs and goals.
- Google Ads are flexible because they allow advertisers to target specific audiences, choose exact keywords to trigger their ads, set a budget for their advertising campaign, and adjust their ads at any time.
- This allows advertisers to customise their advertising strategy based on their business goals and target audience, resulting in more efficient use of their advertising budget.
- Google Ads provides a range of ad formats, such as text, display, video, and shopping ads, which allows advertisers to reach their target audience in a way that is most relevant and engaging to them.
Increased brand visibility:
By displaying ads on Google, businesses can increase their visibility and build brand awareness among a large audience.
- Google AdWords helps increase brand visibility by allowing businesses to place targeted advertisements in front of a large, relevant audience through the Google search network and other Google properties.
- Advertisers can create text, display, video, and shopping ads and target users based on specific keywords, demographics, interests, and locations. This increases the likelihood that users will see and engage with a brand’s advertising, leading to increased brand recognition and awareness.
- AdWords provides detailed analytics and reporting, allowing businesses to track the performance of their ads and make data-driven decisions to optimize their campaigns and improve their return on investment.
- By effectively using AdWords, businesses can reach their target audience and increase their brand visibility.
- If Google AdWords have such deep benefits, it is important that companies spread information about their product and services by using the feature.
- And if the brands are novice and do not know how to make best use of Google Ads, hire a Google Ads Consultant.
Benefits of Hiring a Google Ads Consultant
65% of people click on Google Ads when making purchases(Source). Hence placing the ad on Google is meaningful as it helps you secure the marketplace over competition.
There are several benefits to seeking Google Ads consultation that includes:
- Expertise: A consultant has the experience and knowledge to create and manage effective AdWords campaigns that deliver results.
- Time savings: Hiring a consultant allows businesses to focus on their core operations while the consultant handles the time-consuming tasks of managing and optimizing AdWords campaigns.
- Improved performance: A consultant can provide a fresh perspective and new ideas to improve the performance of a business’s AdWords campaigns, leading to better results and a higher return on investment.
- Data-driven decision-making: A consultant can use data and analytics to make informed decisions about the direction of a business’s AdWords campaigns, ensuring that resources are being used effectively.
- Cost-effectiveness: A consultant can help businesses optimize their AdWords campaigns to ensure that their advertising budget is used efficiently and effectively.
- Stay ahead of the competition: A consultant can help businesses stay ahead by keeping up with industry trends and best practices in AdWords advertising.
How to Find the Right Google Ad Consultant?
To find the right Google Ad consultant, follow these steps:
- Determine your needs: Make a list of the specific goals you hope to achieve with AdWords advertising and the services you need from a consultant.
- Research potential candidates: Look for Google Ads-certified consultants with a proven track record of success in the industry. Read reviews, check references, and look for case studies and testimonials from past clients.
- Ask for credentials and portfolio: Request to see a consultant’s credentials, including Google Ads certification and their portfolio of past work. This will give you an idea of their experience and the types of campaigns they have managed.
- Schedule consultations: Consult with several potential consultants to understand their experience, approach, and communication style. This will help you determine if they are a good fit for your needs.
- Consider references: Ask for references from past clients and reach out to them to ask about their experience working with the consultant.
- Negotiate and sign a contract: Once you have found the right consultant, negotiate the terms of your agreement, including the scope of work, budget, and timeline.
Google Ads consultants help your business effectively navigate and optimise their AdWords advertising efforts to achieve their goals and improve their return on investment.
With their expertise and experience, consultants can create and manage effective AdWords campaigns, provide data-driven decision-making, and stay ahead of industry trends and best practices.
Outsourcing AdWords advertising to a consultant, businesses can save you time and enable you to focus on their core operations while the consultant handles the time-consuming tasks of AdWords management.
As a result, hiring a Google Ads consultant can lead to improved performance, increased brand visibility, and a higher return on investment for businesses.
If you are looking to hire Google ad consultants, write to us hello[at]noboruworld.com.
How much does it cost to hire a Google Ads expert?
To hire a Google Ad Expert who may work as a freelancer will cost you $50 to $200 per hour.
What types of businesses do your Google Ads consultants work with?
Our Google Ads consultants work with a wide range of businesses, including but not limited to small businesses, e-commerce businesses, local businesses, online services, B2B companies, and large enterprises. They have expertise in different industries, such as retail, healthcare, education, travel, and technology. Our consultants customize their approach and strategies to meet each business’s specific needs and goals.