Global Sales Manager
READ THE COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION TILL THE END AND FOLLOW THE PROCESS AS MENTIONED BELOW.
Designation: Global Sales Manager
Job Type: Full-Time, Hybrid
Location: Pune and Ahmedabad (Multiple Openings)
You will be responsible for all prospecting and outbound sales activities for USA market
- Account identification by various factors using various channels to pitch digital marketing services to global enterprises in USA and UK market
- Learn digital marketing and various tools in order to audit businesses from Digital marketing point of view and propose the gaps and improvement opportunities to prospective clients
- Nurture, consult and present Audit/Recommendations to the leads generated
- Create commercial proposals, negotiate and onboard new businesses
- Should have done new business development work for 2 to 5 Yrs for marketing or IT/ITES/SAAS companies
- Should have worked in lead generation, lead qualification, nurturing, converting and Onboarding B2B clients in past
- Have exposure to all sorts of online marketing and communications methods, techniques and confidence to learn more in shorter period of time
- Should be able to identify the gaps in online space for a brand and pitch them accordingly with the support of specific functional teams
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills in English language
- Good at meeting the projected quarterly and annual sales targets
- Should be able to do quarterly and annual projections and manage the business development activities, allocation of budgets.
- Should have done cold calling/emailing, nurturing a lead and preparing pitch deck with support of operations team
- Knows how to identify leads using Linkedin and other tools such as Lusha/Apollo, database tools
- Should be able to pitch CMO/Marketing heads of mid-stage to large companies in India and USA
- Good at market research, can organise online/offline webinar/seminar/conferences and come up with creative ideas to generate leads, industry contacts, partnerships to drive new revenue
- Commitment to the vision of Noboru World
- Academics: Any Bachelors degree or above
Linkedin Sales Navigator, Business Development, B2B Sales, Negotiation, Concept/Service/Solution Selling, Collaboration skill
- Industry standard compensation
- Learning platforms
- Industry visibility via marketing and other conferences
- Paid leaves
- Bonuses for festivals and company performance
- Personal coaching and mentorship for career development
- On-site Opportunities (Merit based opportunity to work in the USA. Apply for permanent relocation to our Austin office after 5 years of continued service)
- Design your own career (Interdepartmental change, Evolving Roles and responsibilities)
- Mid year promotion (Extraordinary candidates are appraised/promoted mid year as well, other than regular annual appraisal cycles)
- Paid sabbatical leaves (Sabbatical leaves on continued service of 3rd year, 6th year, 9th year and 15th year)
- Fast track career advancement (performing employees will get a chance to build his/her own team in 6-12 months time and grow in career
- 1st Round: 0.5 hrs – Shortlisting on G-meet
- 2nd Round: Assignment for all positions which can be done from home in 1-2 days
- 3rd Round: 3 hrs – Final interview F2F via video call
How To Apply
Please send your resume to noboruHR@noboruworld.com with a brief description of your relevant experience and an honest answer on “why you want to join Noboru World”
About The Company
A boutique marketing and communications company specialised in launching ideas and driving business growth for medium to large stage startups.
Operating with a diversified talent pool of digital experts having an average experience of 7+ yrs, working with SMBs to Fortune 500 across geographies, they have come together to create “brand love” and drive “business growth”.
Noboru World’s mission is to empower businesses across the globe and help them establish a great relationship with their potential and existing customers, using the best-in-class talent, practices, solutions, technology, and the core fundamentals of marketing and communications.
Headquartered in Bangalore, with offices in Pune and Austin serving clients across India and the USA.
We are an equal opportunity employer that deeply values a diverse community. Noboru World follows no tolerance policy on bullying, discrimination and harassment of any kind against race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ability status, family or parental status, age, or anything else that makes you uniquely you. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of this.
Anyone joining the company can design and shape up their career as per their interest in consultation with their reporting manager. Noboru will provide the adequate support to make that happen.
You will have a primary role/responsibility to start with but you can always add, merge and expand your role in consultation with your assigned Mentor.
If you think your value system matches with the rest of the team as mentioned below, then only proceed with the interview process.
- We are ready to do whatever it takes to grow the organisation
- We are on a mission to reach the milestones as set by the organisation
- We are up for chasing goals and targets
- We are ready to take up new assignments, challenges and do our best to help the organisation realise it’s vision
- We have a positive mindset with a Yes mentality
- We are a bunch of honest, hard working people with long-term approach in life
- We love what we do and want to achieve excellence in our area of work.
- We are highly motivated and committed to drive Noboru World to new heights
- We don’t have a Plan B, we are not someone who is working on a side project or a startup idea, we are not confused in life, we don’t believe in riding two boats simultaneously — At this point of time in our life – We are completely focussed on building Noboru World
- We don’t have a complaining mind, instead a committed mind
- We love challenges in our life
- We love working and we believe that “work is worship”
- We are not a perfect team, we don’t have a perfect work culture because we are evolving everyday towards a better tomorrow
- Everything in life comes with a package and we focus only on good parts and try to constantly improve ourselves
About The Founder
He has spent more than a decade in digital marketing and communications, while helping brands like Google, Motorola, Dabur, Sony, Tommy Hilfiger, Pizza Hut, KFC, Snapdeal, American Express, NIIT, Neustar, Black & Decker, DLF, Tata Housing, Micromax, CheapOair, Safilo, Cairn India, PWC, OneTravel, Digit General Insurance, Akounto, Urban Kisaan, Northmist to name a few.
He has worked with Mindshare (GroupM), IPG Mediabrands, Accenture, ZetaGlobal, Fareportal in his marketing career.
He was instrumental in transforming loss making online companies into profit making global companies and successfully drove 10X sales growth for many household brands in the US, UK and Indian market.
In his career, he has contributed in building 04 world class marketing products which are now being used by Fortune 100 & 500 companies. He has consulted online businesses from core business strategy/product/marketing aspects and has helped grow 03 startups from scratch to make it profitable and funded with a multi-million dollar valuation.
A visiting professor to premier Business Schools (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, IMT Ghaziabad, BML Munjal University to name a few), an avid industry speaker, an active participant in all leading marketing and technology conferences is now on a mission to empower businesses across the globe by creating brand love and driving business growth.
Company Website: https://www.noboruworld.com/