- Specification: There are two types of video: Animation and Shoot-based. In order to effectively explain your objective in the video, Noboru works on the brand's demand to communicate the concept.
- Brainstorming: Once the format of the video is nurtured, Noboru sketches a storyboard by putting together several ideas and connecting them to produce the video.
- Scripting: The script geeks sit and draft the entire storyline of the video inclined with the objective and is passed on to the video crew at Noboru for visual refinement.
- Broadcasting: The final video goes live across the native social channels, brand website, and Youtube.
Why this is Important
- 51% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
- Sixty-four percent of consumers make a purchase after watching branded social videos.
- 81% of businesses use video as a marketing tool - up from 63% over the last year.
Let’s ace your business
What are the benefits of creating video content?1 min read
Video content is the most circulated medium of impacting users and the audience about the brand. It maintains customer loyalty and reveals the personality of the brand. Videos help in conveying the information efficiently and also impact in boosting the conversion rates. Video content builds trust and credibility among the target audience.
Together we can build and grow above our challenges
Feel free to drop us a line at any time