- Auditing: Noboru performs a thorough testing of your digital and product assets to understand the brand interaction with the users.
- Exploration: Noboru makes sense of every component that is key to formulate a USO campaign. It begins with researching the target audience, market competition and keywords that will impact the first page of the search index.
- Prospective Keywords: After performing thorough research, USO experts at Noboru draft potential business keywords to help your brand attract traffic.
- Garnishing Content: We create state-of-the-art content for your website optimization through videos, GIFs, podcasts, blogs, title tags, meta descriptions and photos for increased engagement and visibility.
- Optimization: We optimize your digital presence by focusing on a user's search intent. A friendlier approach with Google will bear your results.
Why this is Important
- In 2019, Google received nearly 2.3 trillion searches out of which 15% of daily searches are new to Google.
- 93% of all online experiences begin with a search engine.
- Organic search is the first key component for digital marketing services to drive website traffic, which is a significant factor for most of the businesses.
Let’s ace your business
When can I expect the results for SEO?
SEO requires time to drive results. One can start observing the results as early as 3 months. Result-driven practices of SEO take time to move up.
What are the best SEO practices?
Some of the best SEO practices include creating longer content that targets LSI keywords, optimizing image alt text to provide contextual relevance about the page where the image is located, adding your main keyword in the top section of the webpage, writing catchy description, optimizing the title tag, using one keyword per title, optimizing the site’s loading speed either by lightweight themes or image compression and building backlinks to the website. SEO can be challenging, but it gets more comfortable when you have the required tools and analytics to do so.
What are the features of SEO?
Creating a responsive website design is a crucial feature of SEO. A site should include Title Tags, Meta Descriptions, which play a significant role in the ranking factor of the search index. Content creators should aim at creating high-quality content to deliver more engagement rates from users through SEO. Website loading speed is also an essential feature of the SEO along with URLs and Header Tags. A website should have an internal search result index with multiple pages to address the search queries of the users. Lastly, a website should be mobile-friendly to drive result-oriented SEO practice.
What are the challenges of SEO?
Though search engines offer a wide range of solutions to rank better in the search index, there are hard challenges one has to face, such as finding the right keywords with accurate data to rank higher. Updating the site design and content regularly, choosing the right SEO tools, creating high-quality content remain some of the challenges that companies face every day. In addition to this, applying a multi-channel approach for content management, website speed loading also reflects SERP.
What are the benefits of SEO?
Though SEO is the most beneficial for increasing organic traffic to the website, it is also a primary source to generate leads. SEO helps in gaining traction by improving the user experience and encourages users to visit the place after landing on the website. SEO also results in better conversion rates and higher close rates (cold leads & outbound) by building brand credibility.
How has SEO changed over time?
SEO has modified the practices of pure keyword research to image optimization and back linking. As Google optimizes its algorithms, SEO has currently focused on creating high-quality content, creating back links, including relevant images in the websites, sorting Frequently Asked Questions, etc. These factors are essential in today’s SEO practice.
What is SEO?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a practice that increases the traffic of a website and helps a website in ranking better in the search index. SEO is a process that organizations go through to make their websites rank better by using specific keywords and phrases.
Together we can build and grow above our challenges
Feel free to drop us a line at any time