- Decoding the brief:Noboru examines your brand ideology and your interaction with the audience based on which research for the target audience and competitors is performed.
- Persona Building:Customers expect a smooth interaction with your brand journey. Noboru designs a perceptible website that will stay with your audience for a long time.
- Use-Case building:Noboru sets up use-cases that determine the user's purpose of visiting your brand website. For example, Product Descriptions, FAQs, Pricing, Blogs, Contact information, etc.
- Wireframing Stage:After building upon the website assets, UI/UX experts at Noboru start wireframing the interface of the brand website and form a communication channel.
- Visual Development:As per the brand style guidelines, we start to design the visual representation of the website which resonates with the brand persona.
- Measure and Improve:Using the design analytics tools such as AppsFlyer, Google Analytics, and Omniture, Noboru measures the success of the designs and improves the user experience wherever required.
Why this is Important
- 88 percent of online consumers are less likely to return to a site if they’ve had a bad user experience.
- It takes 0.05 seconds for users to form an opinion about the brand's website. Better the design, better is the time duration of the user on the website.
- UI/UX cuts down development costs through user research, design architecture and user testing.
Let’s ace your business
When can I expect the results for UI/UX?1 min read
UI/UX communicates with the audience and is supported by the best SEO practices which help in getting the user this experience. UI/UX will starts to gain traction to your brand website after a month or so.
What are the best UI/UX practices?1 min read
The best UI/UX practices include getting into the user’s mind to define user goals, establishing a product design consistency, which provides to be consistent with typography, logo, brand color, and schemes. It also includes building a content strategy that is in coherence with the visual elements and paving the way for communication that is not only clear but unambiguous. Consistency plays a huge role in UI/UX domain, and the end goal is always a thoroughly consistent interface that is not just easy to navigate but also in sync with the user’s experience.
How to create a logo?1 min read
To create a memorable logo, think about the target audience first. Choose the brand style guide and jot down the keywords around emotions by drafting a client lab and mood boards. Define a color palette, pick the most appropriate font, and start creating various versions of the logo.
What are the tools used in drawing illustrations?1 min read
Tools used in drawing illustrations are Kyle’s Brushes, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Affinity Photo, and Corel Painter.
What are the tools used in Graphics Design?1 min read
Tools used in Graphics Design are:
Raster Graphics Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Affinity Photo, Procreate and Pixlr.
Vector Graphics Tools: Affinity Designer, Adobe Illustrator, Vectr and Vectornator.
Font and Color Tools: Fontbase, Befonts, Fontspeech and Colorspeak.
Stock Photos: Unsplash, Pexels, Burst ans Lorem Pixel.
Stock Icons and Illustrations: Flaticon, Iconfinde and Iconscout.
Logo Design: Looka and Logo Maker.
Collaboration Tools: Filestage.
What is UI/UX?1 min read
Design is a flow of subjects which is not limited to graphic illustrations only. UI/UX is a form of communication that enhances the user’s journey. UI stands for User Interface, which is a graphical layout of an application on any digital device. UX is User Experience. It is an interaction with a website or an app. It describes a person’s behavior and attitude while using a particular product, system or service.
What is an Infographic?1 min read
An infographic is a pictorial representation of information conveyed. The data gets delivered in a way that will communicate with the acquired audience through graphics. An infographic is always more impactful than a written text as it conveys the message visually.
What are the benefits of UI/UX?1 min read
UI/UX pervades the needs of users on the website or app. It fills the spaces in a way that communicates with the audience. UI/UX pushes the website interaction with the user towards call-to-action with ease of navigation. Designs play a significant role in reducing support costs and simplifies the need for the product.
What are the challenges in graphics design?1 min read
There is a fiery global competition in the world of design. Graphics designing requires constant training and updates on equipment which many designers find hard to address. With multi-channel marketing demand, speed and flexibility are challenges where they get compromised in terms of creativity. Freelancers are on the rise, which demands to create more engaging content using original text, pictures and icons.
What are the features of Motion Graphics?1 min read
Motion Graphics is a more professional and sophisticated form of communication from the brand to appeal to the respective audience thoughtfully. It is based on the purpose of being a graphical illustration with the use of different colors. Motion Graphics breaks down the complex forms of communication into the most uncomplicated narration in visual presentation. It also adds fun to the video to engage the user.
Together we can build and grow above our challenges
Feel free to drop us a line at any time