- Purpose: A digital PR needs a purpose. Noboru listens to your aim of publishing information, the kind of information your brand wants to convey and measurable results that the brand wants to attain.
- Target Audience: Your brand goals will reflect your audience. At this step, Noboru explores who you want to communicate with through the digital PR campaign.
- Narrative/Strategy: For setting a tone of communication, Noboru comprehends your RTB validation for the brand, the reason for your audience to believe in the brand's message.
- Media Planning/Buying: We prospect the digital channels across the web to provide value for your message. While planning the media channels, Noboru makes sure of your effective communication with the audience.
- Content Development: Since your goal is developed, Noboru suggests your content to be data-visualized and a tactically ideated message coming from a brand stakeholder signifying authority.
- Publication & Distribution: Post finalizing the content, it goes for publishing and distribution across digital mediums to convey the message to your target audience.
Why this is Important
- 80% of PR professionals and marketers believe the future of brands is digital storytelling.
- Digital PR helps in increasing brand awareness and acquiring the targeted customers. It also helps increase website ranking on search engines through link sharing.
- Digital PR helps a brand to generate qualified leads and improves brand reputation in the digital industry.
Let’s ace your business
What are the benefits of media relations?
Media Relations establish the rapport of a brand with a larger mass. The press coverage keeps the audience updated about the brand and helps a brand to build a network in a similar industry. Media communications let the companies make a long-term relationship with customers and vitally helps in customer retention. Better the media relations a brand has, the better are the chances of more coverage and increased ROI.
What is Media Relations?
Media Relations is a process of communication of an organization with the public through media channels. It is the purpose of informing the public about an organization’s objectives, policies and practices in a positive way, ensuring the reputation of the organization maintains with credibility. From a press release to informing the public about updates of the company, media relations covers it all.
Together we can build and grow above our challenges
Feel free to drop us a line at any time