Paid Media Campaign
- Defining Goals:To set up an effective paid campaign, Noboru first understands the brand goals and objectives which helps in executing the campaign with uniformity.
- Data/Audience Segmentation:Whether a brand is a small or a large scale business, Noboru fragments your target audience and data, which decides the campaign structure and success.
- Structuring Campaign:Our campaign collaborators drive various campaigns throughout the web by plotting down the target audience through their search behavior and user intent.
- Campaign Setup & Live:We have a rigorous approach to set the campaign live and scale performance using AI-driven platforms such as Google Adwords, Facebook, DV 360, TradeDesk, etc.
- Measure & Optimize:After the campaign is live, Noboru quantifies the campaign results, plans the next funnel to optimize the campaign for driving better results.
Why this is Important
- Three-fourths of people (75%) say paid search ads make it easier to find the information they are searching for on a website or search engine.
- One-third of people (33%) click on a paid ad because it directly answers their search query, hence, improving the chance of achieving purchase funnel objectives.
- Businesses make an average of $2 in income for every $1 they spend in Google Ads.
Let’s ace your business
When can I expect the results for Paid campaigns?1 min read
With a proper strategic campaign, marketers can find the results after 40 days of campaigning.
What is a Paid Campaign?1 min read
Paid Campaigns are valuable elements in launching, promoting and advertising a brand. One has to pay for the campaign that includes categories such as PPC (Pay Per Click), PPI (Pay Per Impression) and Display Ads. To derive efficient marketing campaigns, Paid Campaigns are usually displayed to users on the sides, top, or bottom of web pages. Marketers can pay more to have their ads featured on more popular websites to increase traffic.
Together we can build and grow above our challenges
Feel free to drop us a line at any time