Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- 2-5 years of proven track record of performance marketing experience while managing CPA, CPL, ROAS driven paid campaigns on Google Adwords, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Affiliates, Bing (MSN Adcenter),
- In depth working experience of Google Analytics, E-com set-up, tracking pixel implementation, Google data studio
- Experience with marketing automation tools will be a plus
- Programmatic experience will be an added advantage
- Experience using bid strategies, ad-copies, policies, optimization techniques across Google, LinkedIn, Facebook/insta, Bing, etc
- A good understanding of audiences and how these can be applied to Search/Display campaigns to optimise activity
- A self starter and able to demonstrate proactiveness and able to work independently
- A genuine interest in digital marketing in particular paid campaigns (search, display)
- Very strong in written English communication
- Passionate about the subject/work and looking for excellence in his/her work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Full management of client’s search and display accounts
- Oversee the execution and optimization of Search accounts including the implementation of new campaigns
- You’ll be independently managing large budgets across multiple client accounts
- Optimising performance to client ROAS/CPA goals
- Responsibility for reporting, analysing & interpreting data to understand performance, what is impacting performance & what you can do to influence it
- Rolling out best practice across all paid campaign accounts
- Stay on top of industry developments and recommend relevant BETA tests
- Make strategic recommendations for how to achieve growth whilst maintaining efficiency in line with client goals
- Hiring performance team and leading the performance marketing business for Indian market in next 12 months time while growing with the organization.
Google AdWords, Linkedin, Facebook Advertising, Google Marketing Platform, Google Analytics 360, Affiliate Marketing, Programmatic, Marketing Automation
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Age: Less than 38 Yrs
- Bachelors in any stream
- Experience: 2-5 years
- Industry standard compensation
- Company Stocks (ESOPS)
- Work from home support
- Learning platforms
- Industry visibility via marketing and other conferences
- Flexible working hours
- Paid leaves
- Bonuses for festivals and company performance
- Personal coaching and mentorship for career development
A boutique marketing and communications company specialised in launching ideas and driving business growth for early to mid stage startups.
Operating with a diversified talent pool of digital experts having an average experience of 8+ yrs, worked with SMBs to Fortune 500 across geographies, have come together to create “brand love” and drive “business growth”.
Noboru World’s mission is to empower businesses across the globe and help them establish a great relationship with their potential and existing customers, using the best-in-class talent, practices, solutions, technology, and the core fundamentals of marketing and communications.
Headquartered in Bangalore, with offices in Mumbai and Austin serving clients across India and USA.
Clients: Digit General Insurance, Bodhmarga Foundation, UrbanKisaan, The Art Of Living Foundation, Northmist, Tellofy, Akounto to name a few.
About Company Culture
Anyone joining the company can design and shape up their career (roles and responsibilities) as per their interest and Noboru will provide the adequate support to make that happen.
You will have a primary role/responsibility but you can add, merge and expand your role in consultation with your reporting manager. He/she will plan your career accordingly.
It’s a bunch of honest, hard working, long-term thinking people who love what they do and want to achieve excellence in their area of work. They are highly motivated and committed to create the reputation of Noboru World in the market in the field of marketing and communications. If you think the above resonates with you, then only proceed with the interview.
Let’s get in touch.
Digital is not a thing it is everything. We build brands & grow businesses.