- Strong understanding of algorithms of various social platforms and specially Google search engine
- Complete understanding of online ecosystem of publishers, content creation/curation/distribution, optimization of brand assets of multiple content formats to help them rank on 1st page of Google search engine
- Someone who can drive results for universal search queries across devices and platforms in specified times using content, technical, algorithmic friendly efforts
- Should have worked with large size websites and e-commerce sites to help them rank on Google SERP
- Have exposure to popular open source website platforms, web technologies and server level understanding to supervise/implement changes to help sites rank on google SERP
- Knows ASO, social/app/video/web optimisation, schema, firebase and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of On-page optimisation and Off-page optimisation
- Know-how of site map creation, architecture, best practices and keeps himself/herself updated on daily basis for the updates/announcements related to search engine algorithms and Google products
- Managing brand visibility across a large portfolio of keywords
- Provide recommendations in order for client sites to be better optimised.
- Monitor, track & report on web analytics metrics.
- Exposure to the overall spectrum of digital marketing and how each function works with each other
- Good at managing priorities and deadlines
- Excellent written communication in English language
Responsibilities and Duties
- First 1-2 months time, you will be driving a client’s organic growth on Google search engine by showing improvement in ranking of keywords, increased website traffic followed with sales/leads/conversions
- In 3 months time, You will be working on multiple projects independently with a guidance from seniors in couple of months
- In 6 months time, you will be leading a cluster of accounts
- In 12 months time, you will start building your SEO team and managing the cluster of accounts, leading the client communication
- In 18 months time, you will be leading the P&L for SEO business of Indian market, pitching for new business and you must have already established a strong delivery team to manage the operations
Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ahrefs, SEO Moz, Search console, Content strategy, Content creation, Long form writing, On-page and Off-page activities, keyword research and competition scan.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Age: Less than 35 Yrs
- Qualification: B. Tech preferred
- Experience: 3 to 5 Yrs
- Industry standard compensation
- Company Stocks (ESOPS)
- Work from home support
- Learning platforms
- Industry visibility via marketing and other conferences
- Reimbursement for phone/internet/Outdoor Sports Bills
- Flexible working hours
- Paid leaves
- Bonuses for festivals and company performance
- Personal coaching and mentorship for career development
A boutique marketing and communications company specialised in launching ideas and driving business growth for early to mid stage startups.
Operating with a diversified talent pool of digital experts having an average experience of 8+ yrs, worked with SMBs to Fortune 500 across geographies, have come together to create “brand love” and drive “business growth”.
Noboru World’s mission is to empower businesses across the globe and help them establish a great relationship with their potential and existing customers, using the best-in-class talent, practices, solutions, technology, and the core fundamentals of marketing and communications.
Headquartered in Bangalore, with offices in Mumbai and Austin serving clients across India and USA.
Clients: Digit General Insurance, Ping pong Inc, Bodhmarga Foundation, UrbanKisaan, The Art Of Living Foundation, Northmist, Tellofy, Akounto to name a few.
About Company Culture
Anyone joining the company can design and shape up their career (roles and responsibilities) as per their interest and Noboru will provide the adequate support to make that happen.
You will have a primary role/responsibility but you can add, merge and expand your role in consultation with your reporting manager. He/she will plan your career accordingly.
It’s a bunch of honest, hard working, long-term thinking people who love what they do and want to achieve excellence in their area of work. They are highly motivated and committed to create the reputation of Noboru World in the market in the field of marketing and communications. If you think the above resonates with you, then only proceed with the interview.
About The Founder
He has spent more than a decade in digital marketing and communications, while helping brands like Google, Motorola, Dabur, Sony, Tommy Hilfiger, Pizza Hut, KFC, Snapdeal, American Express, NIIT, Neustar, Black & Decker, DLF, Tata Housing, Micromax, CheapOair, Safilo, Cairn India, PWC, OneTravel, Digit General Insurance, Akounto, Urban Kisaan, Northmist to name a few.
He has worked with Mindshare (GroupM), IPG Mediabrands, Accenture, ZetaGlobal, Fareportal in his marketing career.
He was instrumental in transforming loss making online companies into profit making global companies and successfully drove 10X sales growth for many household brands in the US, UK and Indian market.
In his career, he has contributed in building 04 world class marketing products which is now being used by Fortune 100 & 500 companies. He has consulted online businesses from core business strategy/product/marketing aspects and has helped grow 03 startups from scratch to make it profitable and funded with a multi-million dollar valuation.
A visiting professor to premier Business Schools (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, IMT Ghaziabad, BML Munjal University to name a few), an avid industry speaker, an active participant in all leading marketing and technology conferences is now on a mission to empower businesses across the globe by creating brand love and driving business growth.
Let’s get in touch.
Digital is not a thing it is everything. We build brands & grow businesses.