- Manage and guide a team of senior and junior digital marketing professionals across search, social, paid, creative, content, media, technology functions, who perform operational and project tasks during work shifts.
- You will oversee and work closely with the functional teams to deliver world class marketing services to clients as per the SOW.
- You will work with your team on the most challenging projects while training them on projects which they can manage on their own.
- While you continue to contribute to and directly work on projects in the company, you will also begin to take the people-oriented leadership role. Project excellence and effectively managing people are the key areas for this role.
- Resource forecasting, allocation, optimum utilisation, hiring and training
- Help team technically with escalated incidents/requests
- Manage the client relationship
- Manage the expectations with client, internal and external stakeholders for a given project
- Project management of all ongoing projects in the area of creative, tech, media, content and advertising
- Understanding the business, creating digital marketing strategies and execution plans. Get these plans executed by the functional teams as per the agreed scope and timelines with client
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Total 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing and project management roles in marketing services organisation
- Should have managed set of digital marketing accounts
- Should have worked with large enterprise clients
- Should have strong understanding of digital marketing
- Should have working experience of more than 3 years in digital marketing
- Should have done project management for more than 3 years
- Excellent communication skills in English language
- Must have managed delivery timelines and can work on multiple projects with diverse set of enterprise business in any english speaking markets
- Proven ability to drive business impact via client revenue growth and relationships
- Should have good understanding of various business verticals and can think from business perspective
- Ability to navigate C-level client conversations and hold relationship with CMO or equivalent
- Commitment to the vision of Noboru World
- Qualification: Graduation/ Masters. Preferably a business degree
- Experience: 3 to 5 Yrs
Project Management, Service Delivery, Resource Management, Digital Marketing, Client Interaction, Digital Strategy, Marketing Strategy, Consulting
- Industry standard compensation
- Company Stocks (ESOPS)
- Learning platforms
- Industry visibility via marketing and other conferences
- Paid leaves
- Bonuses for festivals and company performance
- Personal coaching and mentorship for career development
- On-site Opportunities (Merit based opportunity to work in the USA. Apply for permanent relocation to our Austin office after 5 years of continued service)
- Work With Anjan (you will get to work with him directly and learn many aspects of business, brand, marketing)
- Design your own career (Interdepartmental change, Evolving Roles and responsibilities)
- Mid year promotion (Extraordinary candidates are appraised/promoted mid year as well, other than regular annual appraisal cycles)
- Paid sabbatical leaves (Sabbatical leaves on continued service of 3rd year, 6th year, 9th year and 15th year)
Fast track career advancement (performing employees will get a chance to build his/her own team in 6-12 months time and grow in career)
A boutique marketing and communications company specialised in launching ideas and driving business growth for medium to large stage startups.
Operating with a diversified talent pool of digital experts having an average experience of 7+ yrs, working with SMBs to Fortune 500 across geographies, they have come together to create “brand love” and drive “business growth”.
Noboru World’s mission is to empower businesses across the globe and help them establish a great relationship with their potential and existing customers, using the best-in-class talent, practices, solutions, technology, and the core fundamentals of marketing and communications.
Headquartered in Pune with offices in Bengaluru and Austin (USA) serving clients across India and the USA.
Aditya Birla Capital, Clayfin, Chaipoint, Ping Pong Inc, Kabira Mobility, Digit General Insurance, Tellofy, Akounto, UrbanKisaan, The Art Of Living Foundation, Northmist, to name a few
We are an equal opportunity employer that deeply values a diverse community.
Noboru World follows no tolerance policy on bullying, discrimination and harassment of any kind against race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ability status, family or parental status, age, or anything else that makes you uniquely you. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of this.
About Company Culture
Anyone joining the company can design and shape up their career as per their interest in consultation with their reporting manager. Noboru will provide the adequate support to make that happen.
You will have a primary role/responsibility to start with but you can always add, merge and expand your role in consultation with your assigned Mentor.
If you think your value system matches with rest of the team as mentioned below, then only proceed with the interview process.
- We are a bunch of honest, hard working people with long-term approach in life
- We love what we do and want to achieve excellence in our area of work.
- We are highly motivated and committed to drive Noboru World to new heights
- We don’t have a Plan B, we are not someone who is working on a side project or a startup idea, we are not confused in life, we don’t believe in riding two boats simultaneously — At this point of time in our life – We are completely focussed on building Noboru World
- We don’t have a complaining mind, instead a committed mind
- We love challenges in our life
- We love working and we believe that “work is worship”
- We are not a perfect team, we don’t have a perfect work culture because we don’t believe in perfection.
- Everything in life comes with a package and we focus only on good parts and try to constantly improve ourselves
About The Founder
He has spent more than a decade in digital marketing and communications, while helping brands like Google, Motorola, Dabur, Sony, Tommy Hilfiger, Pizza Hut, KFC, Snapdeal, American Express, NIIT, Neustar, Black & Decker, DLF, Tata Housing, Micromax, CheapOair, Safilo, Cairn India, PWC, OneTravel, Digit General Insurance, Akounto, Urban Kisaan to name a few.
He has worked with Mindshare (GroupM), IPG Mediabrands, Accenture, ZetaGlobal, Fareportal in his marketing career.
He was instrumental in transforming loss making online companies into profit making global companies and successfully drove 10X sales growth for many household brands in the US, UK and Indian market.
In his career, he has contributed in building 04 world class marketing products which are now being used by Fortune 100 & 500 companies. He has consulted online businesses from core business strategy/product/marketing aspects and has helped grow 03 startups from scratch to multi-million dollar valuation.
A visiting professor to premier Business Schools (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, IMT Ghaziabad, BML Munjal University to name a few), an avid industry speaker, an active participant in all leading marketing and technology conferences is now on a mission to empower businesses across the globe by creating brand love and driving business growth.
Let’s get in touch.
Digital is not a thing it is everything. We build brands & grow businesses.