Manage and guide a team of senior and junior digital marketing professionals across search, social, paid, creative, content, media, technology functions, who perform operational and project tasks during work shifts.
● You will oversee and work closely with the functional teams to deliver world-class marketing services to clients as per the SOW.
● You will work with your team on the most challenging projects while training them on projects which they can manage on their own.
● While you continue to contribute to and directly work on projects in the company, you will also begin to take the people-oriented leadership role. Project excellence and effectively managing people are the key areas for this role.
● Resource forecasting, allocation, optimum utilization, hiring and training
● Help team technically with escalated incidents/requests
● Manage the client relationship
● Manage the expectations with client, internal and external stakeholders for a given project
● Project management of all ongoing projects in the area of creative, tech, media, content, and advertising
● Understanding the business, creating digital marketing strategies and execution plans. Get these plans executed by the functional teams as per the agreed scope and timelines with the client.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
● Total 4-8 years of experience in digital marketing and project management roles in a marketing services organization.
● Should have managed a set of digital marketing accounts.
● Should have worked with large enterprise clients.
● Should have a strong understanding of digital marketing.
● Should have working experience of more than 3 years in digital marketing
● Should have done project management for more than 3 years
● Excellent communication skills in the English language
● Must have managed delivery timelines and can work on multiple projects with a diverse set of enterprise business in any English speaking markets
● Proven ability to drive business impact via client revenue growth and relationships
● Should have a good understanding of various business verticals and can think from a business perspective
● Ability to navigate C-level client conversations and hold relationships with CMO or equivalent
● Commitment to the vision of Noboru World
● Qualification: Graduation/ Masters. Preferably a business degree
● Experience: 4 to 8 Yrs
● Industry standard compensation
● Company Stocks (ESOPS)
● Learning platforms
● Industry visibility via marketing and other conferences
● Paid leaves
● Bonuses for festivals and company performance
● Personal coaching and mentorship for career development
End your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A boutique marketing and communications company specialized in launching ideas and driving business growth for early to mid-stage startups.
Operating with a diversified talent pool of digital experts having an average experience of 7+ yrs, worker with SMBs to Fortune 500 across geographies, have come together to create “brand love” and drive “business growth”.
Noboru World’s mission is to empower businesses across the globe and help them establish a great relationship with their potential and existing customers, using the best-in-class talent, practices, solutions, technology, and the core fundamentals of marketing and communications.
Headquartered in Bangalore, with offices in Mumbai and Austin serving clients across India and the USA.
Clients: Digit General Insurance, Ping pong Inc, Bodhmarga Foundation, UrbanKisaan, The Art Of Living Foundation, Northmist, Tellofy, Akounto to name a few.
We are an equal opportunity employer that deeply values a diverse community.
Noboru World follows no tolerance policy on bullying, discrimination and harassment of any kind against race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ability status, family or parental status, age, or anything else that makes you uniquely you. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of this.
About Company Culture
Anyone joining the company can design and shape up their career (roles and responsibilities) as per their interest and Noboru will provide adequate support to make that happen.
You will have a primary role/responsibility but you can add, merge and expand your role in consultation with your reporting manager. He/she will plan your career accordingly.
It’s a bunch of honest, hard-working, long-term thinking people who love what they do and want to achieve excellence in their area of work. They are highly motivated and committed to creating the reputation of Noboru World in the market in the field of marketing and communications. If you think the above resonates with you, then only proceed with the interview.
About The Founder
He has spent more than a decade in digital marketing and communications, while helping brands like Google, Motorola, Dabur, Sony, Tommy Hilfiger, Pizza Hut, KFC, Snapdeal, American Express, NIIT, Neustar, Black & Decker, DLF, Tata Housing, Micromax, CheapOair, Safilo, Cairn India, PWC, OneTravel, Digit General Insurance, Akounto, Urban Kisaan, Northmist to name a few.
He has worked with Mindshare (GroupM), IPG Mediabrands, Accenture, ZetaGlobal, Fareportal in his marketing career.
He was instrumental in transforming loss-making online companies into profit-making global companies and successfully drove 10X sales growth for many household brands in the US, UK, and Indian markets.
In his career, he has contributed to building 4 world-class marketing products which are now being used by Fortune 100 & 500 companies. He has consulted online businesses from core business strategy/product/marketing aspects and has helped grow 03 startups from scratch to make it profitable and funded with a multi-million dollar valuation.
A visiting professor to premier Business Schools (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, IMT Ghaziabad, BML Munjal University to name a few), an avid industry speaker, an active participant in all leading marketing and technology conferences is now on a mission to empower businesses across the globe by creating brand love and driving business growth.
Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 7 PM
We will be having 3 rounds of interviews and all will be virtual due to the pandemic.
- 1st Round: Screening Round (40 mins)
- if selected – an assignment will be given to the candidate to complete in 1-2 days time
- 2nd Round: Written-test (60 mins)
- Aptitude, Critical thinking, Writing skill and Technical Questions (Written and Verbal)
- 3rd Round: Final Round (40 mins)
Let’s get in touch.
Digital is not a thing it is everything. We build brands & grow businesses.