Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of working experience in a PR firm
- Must have strong relationship with local and national media houses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to pitch to the media
- Knowledge of consumer marketing
- An ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives
- Experience handling a press conference
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Creativity in securing coverage and buzz with traditional outlets.
- Understanding of social media and solid experience working with bloggers.
- Project and budget management skills.
- Responds well under pressure with a strict time limit.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops and puts in place communication campaigns and strategies for clients
- Plans public relations programs, including developing budgets
- Helps clients develop and manage their brand identity
- Monitors the public’s opinions on clients and topical issues
- Communicates client strategies and issues to management team
- Represents clients in discussions with external stakeholders, special interest groups, and other organisations
- Responds to media and public enquiries
- Arranges interviews with media outlets
- Prepares and distributes press releases
- Writes, edits, and produces newsletters, brochures, and other publications for clients
- Assists clients with the preparation of annual reports, business profiles, and other corporate documents
- Writes speeches and oversees the development of visual and multimedia aids for client presentations
- Organises and manages special client events, such as product launch, open days, conferences, etc
- Helps clients find suitable sponsors
- Develops risk assessments and crisis management plans, and implements them to protect clients’ reputations
- Industry standard compensation
- Company Stocks (ESOPS)
- Learning platforms
- Industry visibility via marketing and other conferences
- Flexible working hours
- Paid leaves
- Bonuses for festivals and company performance
- Personal coaching and mentorship for career development
A boutique marketing and communications company specialised in launching ideas and driving business growth for early to mid stage startups.
Operating with a diversified talent pool of digital experts having an average experience of 8+ yrs, worked with SMBs to Fortune 500 across geographies, have come together to create “brand love” and drive “business growth”.
Noboru World’s mission is to empower businesses across the globe and help them establish a great relationship with their potential and existing customers, using the best-in-class talent, practices, solutions, technology, and the core fundamentals of marketing and communications.
Headquartered in Bangalore, with offices in Mumbai and Austin serving clients across India and USA.
Clients: Digit General Insurance, Ping pong Inc, Bodhmarga Foundation, UrbanKisaan, The Art Of Living Foundation, Northmist, Tellofy, Akounto to name a few.
About Company Culture
Anyone joining the company can design and shape up their career (roles and responsibilities) as per their interest and Noboru will provide the adequate support to make that happen.
You will have a primary role/responsibility but you can add, merge and expand your role in consultation with your reporting manager. He/she will plan your career accordingly.
It’s a bunch of honest, hard working, long-term thinking people who love what they do and want to achieve excellence in their area of work. They are highly motivated and committed to create the reputation of Noboru World in the market in the field of marketing and communications. If you think the above resonates with you, then only proceed with the interview.
About The Founder
He has spent more than a decade in digital marketing and communications, while helping brands like Google, Motorola, Dabur, Sony, Tommy Hilfiger, Pizza Hut, KFC, Snapdeal, American Express, NIIT, Neustar, Black & Decker, DLF, Tata Housing, Micromax, CheapOair, Safilo, Cairn India, PWC, OneTravel, Digit General Insurance, Akounto, Urban Kisaan, Northmist to name a few.
He has worked with Mindshare (GroupM), IPG Mediabrands, Accenture, ZetaGlobal, Fareportal in his marketing career.
He was instrumental in transforming loss making online companies into profit making global companies and successfully drove 10X sales growth for many household brands in the US, UK and Indian market.
In his career, he has contributed in building 04 world class marketing products which is now being used by Fortune 100 & 500 companies. He has consulted online businesses from core business strategy/product/marketing aspects and has helped grow 03 startups from scratch to make it profitable and funded with a multi-million dollar valuation.
A visiting professor to premier Business Schools (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, IMT Ghaziabad, BML Munjal University to name a few), an avid industry speaker, an active participant in all leading marketing and technology conferences is now on a mission to empower businesses across the globe by creating brand love and driving business growth.
Let’s get in touch.
Digital is not a thing it is everything. We build brands & grow businesses.