The person should be able to partner with the business leads to enable the business function from a people perspective.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Manage the complete recruitment process from sourcing stage right through to offer stage and develop innovative strategies to attract diverse candidates.
- Work with hiring managers to provide guidance, expertise, collaboration and teamwork to hire the best talent for our teams. Own the Internship & other Graduate programs.
- Manage HR operations including documentation, payroll processing, attendance and compliances.
- Create training programs to upskill and enhance productivity.
- Design and implement employee engagement initiatives like talent reviews, benefits, policies, on-boarding programs, induction etc. across the organization.
- Actively use social media channels like Facebook and Linkedin to create Corporate brand recall and attract candidates.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Plan and conduct performance management reviews periodically across the organization.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and retention of human capital.
- Advise the business with need-based solutions on employee matters.
Talent acquisition, Employee engagement, HR operations, Performance management reviews, Administration, compensation management
● Industry standard compensation
● Company Stocks (ESOPS)
● Learning platforms
● Industry visibility via marketing and other conferences
● Paid leaves
● Bonuses for festivals and company performance
● Personal coaching and mentorship for career development
End your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A boutique marketing and communications company specialized in launching ideas and driving business growth for early to mid-stage startups.
Operating with a diversified talent pool of digital experts having an average experience of 7+ yrs, worker with SMBs to Fortune 500 across geographies, have come together to create “brand love” and drive “business growth”.
Noboru World’s mission is to empower businesses across the globe and help them establish a great relationship with their potential and existing customers, using the best-in-class talent, practices, solutions, technology, and the core fundamentals of marketing and communications.
Headquartered in Bangalore, with offices in Mumbai and Austin serving clients across India and the USA.
Clients: Digit General Insurance, Ping pong Inc, Bodhmarga Foundation, UrbanKisaan, The Art Of Living Foundation, Northmist, Tellofy, Akounto to name a few.
We are an equal opportunity employer that deeply values a diverse community.
Noboru World follows no tolerance policy on bullying, discrimination and harassment of any kind against race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ability status, family or parental status, age, or anything else that makes you uniquely you. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of this.
About Company Culture
Anyone joining the company can design and shape up their career (roles and responsibilities) as per their interest and Noboru will provide adequate support to make that happen.
You will have a primary role/responsibility but you can add, merge and expand your role in consultation with your reporting manager. He/she will plan your career accordingly.
It’s a bunch of honest, hard-working, long-term thinking people who love what they do and want to achieve excellence in their area of work. They are highly motivated and committed to creating the reputation of Noboru World in the market in the field of marketing and communications. If you think the above resonates with you, then only proceed with the interview.
About The Founder
He has spent more than a decade in digital marketing and communications, while helping brands like Google, Motorola, Dabur, Sony, Tommy Hilfiger, Pizza Hut, KFC, Snapdeal, American Express, NIIT, Neustar, Black & Decker, DLF, Tata Housing, Micromax, CheapOair, Safilo, Cairn India, PWC, OneTravel, Digit General Insurance, Akounto, Urban Kisaan, Northmist to name a few.
He has worked with Mindshare (GroupM), IPG Mediabrands, Accenture, ZetaGlobal, Fareportal in his marketing career.
He was instrumental in transforming loss-making online companies into profit-making global companies and successfully drove 10X sales growth for many household brands in the US, UK, and Indian markets.
In his career, he has contributed to building 4 world-class marketing products which are now being used by Fortune 100 & 500 companies. He has consulted online businesses from core business strategy/product/marketing aspects and has helped grow 03 startups from scratch to make it profitable and funded with a multi-million dollar valuation.
A visiting professor to premier Business Schools (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, IMT Ghaziabad, BML Munjal University to name a few), an avid industry speaker, an active participant in all leading marketing and technology conferences is now on a mission to empower businesses across the globe by creating brand love and driving business growth.
Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 7 PM
We will be having 3 rounds of interviews and all will be virtual due to the pandemic.
- 1st Round: Screening Round (40 mins)
- if selected – an assignment will be given to the candidate to complete in 1-2 days time
- 2nd Round: Written-test (60 mins)
- Aptitude, Critical thinking, Writing skill and Technical Questions (Written and Verbal)
- 3rd Round: Final Round (40 mins)
Let’s get in touch.
Digital is not a thing it is everything. We build brands & grow businesses.