We are looking for a smart finance professional who can manage the accounting, bookkeeping, payables and receivables, Administrative work of the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage company financials with details on every transactions
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Accounts payables and receivables
- GST preparation and filing
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual financial closings
- Complete all company compliances before time with the help of assigned auditor
- Accounting of company assets – assignment, returns and tracking
- Assisting the Founder with administrative as well as financial work
- Identifying ways and making suggestions to improve company cash flow, increasing the topline and bottomline of the company
- Should be keen on learning HR activities
- Manage vendors, company agreements, all records pertaining to company’s relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience as an Accountant
- Minimum of 1 years of experience working in a CA firm
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Must have experience with accounting software like QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Minimum of Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification (CA – foundation or CA Inter) is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Spoken Hindi will be an advantage
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience: 2-4 years
- Industry-standard compensation
- Company Stocks (ESOPS)
- Paid leaves
- Bonuses for festivals and company performance
- Personal coaching and mentorship for career development
A boutique marketing and communications company specialised in launching ideas and driving business growth for early to mid stage startups.
Operating with a diversified talent pool of digital experts having an average experience of 8+ yrs, worked with SMBs to Fortune 500 across geographies, have come together to create “brand love” and drive “business growth”.
Noboru World’s mission is to empower businesses across the globe and help them establish a great relationship with their potential and existing customers, using the best-in-class talent, practices, solutions, technology, and the core fundamentals of marketing and communications.
Headquartered in Bangalore, with offices in Mumbai and Austin serving clients across India and USA.
Clients: Digit General Insurance, Bodhmarga Foundation, UrbanKisaan, The Art Of Living Foundation, Northmist, Tellofy, Akounto to name a few.
About Company Culture
Anyone joining the company can design and shape up their career (roles and responsibilities) as per their interest and Noboru will provide the adequate support to make that happen.
You will have a primary role/responsibility but you can add, merge and expand your role in consultation with your reporting manager. He/she will plan your career accordingly.
It’s a bunch of honest, hard-working, long-term-thinking people who love what they do and want to achieve excellence in their area of work. They are highly motivated and committed to creating the reputation of Noboru World in the market in the field of marketing and communications. If you think the above resonates with you, then only proceed with the interview.
Let’s get in touch.
Digital is not a thing it is everything. We build brands & grow businesses.