Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- 2-5 years of proven track record of performance marketing experience while managing CPA, CPL, ROAS driven paid campaigns on Google Adwords, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Affiliates
- In depth working experience of Google Analytics, E-com set-up, tracking pixel implementation, Google data studio
- Experience with marketing automation (email drip) tools will be a plus
- Programmatic experience will be an added advantage
- Experience using bid strategies, ad-copies, policies, optimization techniques across Google, LinkedIn, Facebook/insta, Bing, etc
- A good understanding of audiences and how these can be applied to Search/Display campaigns to optimise activity
- A self starter and able to demonstrate proactiveness and able to work independently
- A genuine interest in digital marketing in particular paid campaigns (search, display)
- Very strong in written English communication
- Passionate about the subject/work and looking for excellence in his/her work
- Age: Less than 35 Yrs
- Bachelors in any stream
Responsibilities and Duties
- Full management of client’s search and display accounts
- Oversee the execution and optimization of Search accounts including the implementation of new campaigns
- You’ll be independently managing large budgets across multiple client accounts
- Optimizing performance to client ROAS/CPA goals
- Responsibility for reporting, analyzing & interpreting data to understand performance, what is impacting performance & what you can do to influence it
- Rolling out best practice across all paid campaign accounts
- Stay on top of industry developments and recommend relevant BETA tests
- Make strategic recommendations for how to achieve growth whilst maintaining efficiency in line with client goals
- Hiring performance team and leading the performance marketing business for the Indian market in next 12 months time while growing with the organization
Google AdWords, Linkedin, Facebook Advertising, Google Marketing Platform, Google Analytics 360, Affiliate Marketing, Programmatic, Marketing Automation
- Industry standard compensation
- Company Stocks (ESOPS)
- Learning platforms
- Industry visibility via marketing and other conferences
- Paid leaves
- Bonuses for festivals and company performance
- Personal coaching and mentorship for career development
A boutique marketing and communications company specialised in launching ideas and driving business growth for early to mid stage startups.
Operating with a diversified talent pool of digital experts having an average experience of 7+ yrs, worked with SMBs to Fortune 500 across geographies, have come together to create “brand love” and drive “business growth”.
Noboru World’s mission is to empower businesses across the globe and help them establish a great relationship with their potential and existing customers, using the best-in-class talent, practices, solutions, technology, and the core fundamentals of marketing and communications.
Headquartered in Bangalore, with offices in Mumbai and Austin serving clients across India and USA.
Clients: Digit General Insurance, Ping pong Inc, Bodhmarga Foundation, UrbanKisaan, The Art Of Living Foundation, Northmist, Tellofy, Akounto to name a few.
We are an equal opportunity employer that deeply values a diverse community.
Noboru World follows no tolerance policy on bullying, discrimination and harassment of any kind against race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ability status, family or parental status, age, or anything else that makes you uniquely you. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of this.
About Company Culture
Anyone joining the company can design and shape up their career (roles and responsibilities) as per their interest and Noboru will provide the adequate support to make that happen.
You will have a primary role/responsibility but you can add, merge and expand your role in consultation with your reporting manager. He/she will plan your career accordingly.
It’s a bunch of honest, hard working, long-term thinking people who love what they do and want to achieve excellence in their area of work. They are highly motivated and committed to create the reputation of Noboru World in the market in the field of marketing and communications. If you think the above resonates with you, then only proceed with the interview.
About The Founder
He has spent more than a decade in digital marketing and communications, while helping brands like Google, Motorola, Dabur, Sony, Tommy Hilfiger, Pizza Hut, KFC, Snapdeal, American Express, NIIT, Neustar, Black & Decker, DLF, Tata Housing, Micromax, CheapOair, Safilo, Cairn India, PWC, OneTravel, Digit General Insurance, Akounto, Urban Kisaan, Northmist to name a few.
He has worked with Mindshare (GroupM), IPG Mediabrands, Accenture, ZetaGlobal, Fareportal in his marketing career.
He was instrumental in transforming loss making online companies into profit making global companies and successfully drove 10X sales growth for many household brands in the US, UK and Indian market.
In his career, he has contributed in building 04 world class marketing products which is now being used by Fortune 100 & 500 companies. He has consulted online businesses from core business strategy/product/marketing aspects and has helped grow 03 startups from scratch to make it profitable and funded with a multi-million dollar valuation.
A visiting professor to premier Business Schools (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, IMT Ghaziabad, BML Munjal University to name a few), an avid industry speaker, an active participant in all leading marketing and technology conferences is now on a mission to empower businesses across the globe by creating brand love and driving business growth.
Monday to Friday : 10 AM to 7 PM
We will be having 3 rounds of interviews and all will be virtual due to the pandemic.
- 1st Round: Screening Round (40 mins)
- if selected – an assignment will be given to the candidate to complete in 1-2 days time
- 2nd Round: Written-test (60 mins)
- Aptitude, Critical thinking, Writing skill and Technical Questions (Written and Verbal)
- 3rd Round: Final Round (40 mins)
Let’s get in touch.
Digital is not a thing it is everything. We build brands & grow businesses.