New Business Development manager will be responsible for all prospecting and outbound sales activity
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Should have closed $1k to $10k new business accounts for service/solution/consulting based companies.
- Someone who can sell marketing and communications services to startups and mid-size companies
- (services for example – branding, UIUX, social media management, consulting, marketing strategy, search engine optimization, marketing automation, Paid Ads, Website/App development projects, video production, Creative services, etc)
- Should have worked in lead generation, lead qualification, nurturing, converting and Onboarding B2B clients in past
- Should have strong influencing skills
- Have exposure to all sorts of online marketing and communications methods, techniques and confident to learn more in shorter period of time
- Should be able to identify the gaps in online space for a brand and pitch them accordingly with the support of specific functional teams
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Good at meeting the projected quarterly and annual sales targets
- Should be able to do quarterly and annual projections and manage the business development activities, allocation of budgets.
- Someone who knows basics about, setting up email marketing campaigns for prospecting,running lead generation campaigns on Google, database in markets, etc
- Should have done cold calling/emailing, nurturing a lead and preparing pitch deck with support of operations team
- Knows how to identify leads using Linkedin Sales navigator, other database tools
- Should be able to pitch founders/CMO/Marketing heads of startups, early to mid-stage companies in India and USA
- Good at market research, can organize online/offline webinar/seminar/conferences and come up with creative ideas to generate leads, industry contacts, partnerships to drive new revenue
Business Development, Account Based Marketing, B2B Sales, Concept/Service/Solution Selling, Collaboration skill
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Age: Less than 30 Yrs
- Qualification: Any Bachelors degree
- Experience: 2 to 5 Yrs in new business development
- Massive variable pay for new business wins
- Industry-standard compensation
- Company Stocks (ESOPS)
- Work from home support
- Learning platforms
- Industry visibility via marketing and other conferences
- Flexible working hours
- Paid leaves
- Bonuses for festivals and company performance
- Personal coaching and mentorship for career development
A boutique marketing and communications company specialised in launching ideas and driving business growth for early to mid stage startups.
Operating with a diversified talent pool of digital experts having an average experience of 8+ yrs, worked with SMBs to Fortune 500 across geographies, have come together to create “brand love” and drive “business growth”.
Noboru World’s mission is to empower businesses across the globe and help them establish a great relationship with their potential and existing customers, using the best-in-class talent, practices, solutions, technology, and the core fundamentals of marketing and communications.
Headquartered in Bangalore, with offices in Mumbai and Austin serving clients across India and USA.
Clients: Digit General Insurance, Bodhmarga Foundation, UrbanKisaan, The Art Of Living Foundation, Northmist, Tellofy, Akounto to name a few.
About Company Culture
Anyone joining the company can design and shape up their career (roles and responsibilities) as per their interest and Noboru will provide the adequate support to make that happen.
You will have a primary role/responsibility but you can add, merge and expand your role in consultation with your reporting manager. He/she will plan your career accordingly.
It’s a bunch of honest, hard working, long-term thinking people who love what they do and want to achieve excellence in their area of work. They are highly motivated and committed to create the reputation of Noboru World in the market in the field of marketing and communications. If you think the above resonates with you, then only proceed with the interview.
Let’s get in touch.
Digital is not a thing it is everything. We build brands & grow businesses.