The person should be able to strategise and develop long form and short form content for various channels like website, social media, PR, discussion panels.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- 2-4 years of experience in content writing
- Should have written long and short form content.
- Exposure to social media copywriting or creative thinking for social media posts
- Good at managing delivery timelines and can work on multiple projects
- Keen on working with diverse set of industry and brands
- Keen on learning brand communication strategy, copywriting and PR skills for digital platforms
- Knows how to think creatively for social media posts and can learn PR activities on digital platforms.
- Great communication skills in English
- Content writing, copywriting, social media management, creative thinking
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Age: Less than 26 Yrs
- Qualification: Any Bachelors degree, Preferably Mass Communication/PR/Journalism
- Experience: 2 to 4 Yrs in copy/content writing
- Industry standard compensation
- Company Stocks (ESOPS)
- Work from home support
- Learning platforms
- Industry visibility via marketing and other conferences
- Flexible working hours
- Paid leaves
- Bonuses for festivals and company performance
- Personal coaching and mentorship for career development
A boutique marketing and communications company specialised in launching ideas and driving business growth for early to mid stage startups.
Operating with a diversified talent pool of digital experts having an average experience of 8+ yrs, worked with SMBs to Fortune 500 across geographies, have come together to create “brand love” and drive “business growth”.
Noboru World’s mission is to empower businesses across the globe and help them establish a great relationship with their potential and existing customers, using the best-in-class talent, practices, solutions, technology, and the core fundamentals of marketing and communications.
Headquartered in Bangalore, with offices in Mumbai and Austin serving clients across India and USA.
Clients: Digit General Insurance, Bodhmarga Foundation, UrbanKisaan, The Art Of Living Foundation, Northmist, Tellofy, Akounto to name a few.
About Company Culture
Anyone joining the company can design and shape up their career (roles and responsibilities) as per their interest and Noboru will provide the adequate support to make that happen.
You will have a primary role/responsibility but you can add, merge and expand your role in consultation with your reporting manager. He/she will plan your career accordingly.
It’s a bunch of honest, hard working, long-term thinking people who love what they do and want to achieve excellence in their area of work. They are highly motivated and committed to create the reputation of Noboru World in the market in the field of marketing and communications. If you think the above resonates with you, then only proceed with the interview.
Let’s get in touch.
Digital is not a thing it is everything. We build brands & grow businesses.