What are DSP and SSP?
A Demand Side Platform is an advertiser platform that uses a powerful AI & ML based algorithm, to check the relevancy of each user to the ad and decides to buy the inventory or not. Some of the critical benefits of DSP are:
- Greater control over the inventory
- Demand Side platform also provides high data transparency about each ad impression
- Based on insight, advertisers can optimize spending towards their goal.
- Sophisticated targeting options available
A Supply Side Platform is an Ad-Tech platform used by the publishers to optimize their ad inventory in real-time. Some of the key benefits are
- Increase in fill rate
- Competitive price for the inventory
- Helps to maintain Publisher Brand Safety by blocking bad ads
- SSP works with DSP to keep in control the limit of a similar ad impression to the users